I haven’t done one of these in so long! But I would just like to thank, Mat-In-The-Hat, for the nomination, and now let’s get into 7 things that are about me.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 blogs
Without a further ado, 7 things about me;
- I’m 16 years old, and I’m a high school student currently in my sophomore year.
- If you don’t know, I like to watch Japanese animation (Anime), Japanese comics (Manga) and play video games. Pretty much the stereotypical Otaku, but I also like to play sports such as Tennis, Basketball, and Soccer/Football.
- My nationality is Hmong, and many people may not know our existence because of our race immigrating from Laos to the U.S during the Vietnam War (The Secret War). Also, I don’t know how to speak my own language, and I’m pretty much here in America all Americanized, if that’s what you would like to call it. Pretty much Hmong American.
- I’m taller than my siblings (younger sister, and older brother), but I don’t play sports. And they play sports. And this is pretty much an inside joke between me, my siblings, and my parents. (I do play sports, and I’m fairly decent in most sports, but I don’t play in clubs or participate in school sports).
- Sometimes I like to do photography because I enjoy looking in different kinds of perspectives, such as laying down and looking up into the trees or even see the flowers slightly pushed from the wind. It’s pretty much my creative side. I’m also taking a photography class as well.
- Although photographer is my hobby, I don’t want to presume in it as my occupation, as it’s more of a side hobby rather than a serious hobby of mine. But, I want to own a business/be a franchise owner in the future (A franchise is when a business gives you the rights to sell their products, but in return, you must give them a portion of your earnings. And you usually make a quota amount of money to continue on being a part of the franchise. If you still don’t know what a franchise is; you can buy your own McDonald’s restaurant and stuff like that. But there are some other franchises where they’re called private franchises, where the person who created the franchise, owns all the stores all by themselves). And I want to presume in a bachelor’s degree in some sorts of business.
- Seven is my favorite number.
Thanks again to Matt-In-The-Hat for nominating me, so now a further ado, it’s my turn to nominate 10 blogs. Well, not 10 blogs to be exact, maybe a little less than 10 blogs.
See you guys later once again, and peace!