Thank you to Matt-in-the-Hat for nominating me! I haven’t written a nomination post in a while, so I’m glad to be nominated once again! Thanks! P.S, sorry for posting this now after being nominated for a month and a half! But here it is!
- Answer 11 questions given to you
- Tag 11 people
- Give 11 questions
1.What is your favorite breakfast?
- Eggs, bacon and sausage with rice is probably my most favorite kind of breakfast. Just your average (Asian) American breakfast.
2.Least favorite candy?
- Milk Dud’s.
3.The recent film you seen?
- Spirited Away, from Studio Ghibli (in fact, I wrote a blog post about it!) A story that gets deeper the more you look into it. Definitely still one of my most favorite movies.
4.What’s your favorite hobby?
- Blogging and playing video games. But if I had to say the most satisfying and most likely my favorite hobby is, it definitely has to be blogging (despite not writing as often. And don’t get me wrong, I still love to write blog posts that are personally enjoyable to make, such as reviews on animes or writing daily life posts).
5.What fictional character can you relate to?
- Someone that I can relate to on a deep level, would most definitely have to be Anna from When Marnie Was There. An adolescent female character that’s an introvert who lives a life of mainly being in a neutral like attitude or in a mood of sadness. More relatively being neutral and rarely being sad. Unless there was a greater reason to being in a sad state of mind. Until she later on figures out who/what makes her happy. It wasn’t a “growing up” motive that causes her to change, but rather to reminisce and grow as an individual. As she still becomes true to who she really is.
6.Do you have a favorite cartoon?
Yes I do! Although I rarely watch cartoons, I’d definitely have to say Over The Garden Wall is my most favorite cartoon (I know it’s a mini-series but still, it’s one of my favorite cartoons)! Over The Garden Wall is like a new modern day folk tale being told by means of animation. The cartoon itself feels satisfying to watch during the Fall. As the cartoon itself is based on the season of fall, and also being inspired from books based on folk stories and other fictional pieces of fictional literature. It’s a shame that Cartoon Network didn’t show Over The Garden Wall last Fall.
Watch the first episode here! :
7.Do you play video games? If so, what is the recent game you have played?
I do play video games!
8.What are you allergic to?
- Pollen (I’m pretty sure most people are? And can’t tell if that’s a legitimate allergy. Correct me if I’m wrong).
9.What type of music genre do you like?
- I love listening to all kinds of music. But some of the few that I really love listening to is…
- Lo-Fi (Low Fidelity, I’m not so into the rap or jazz genre of Lo-Fi, but I still enjoy Lo-Fi songs in general)
- Dubstep (also I read your post about Dubstep Matt, but don’t worry, I understand!)
- Rock N Roll (All kinds of Rock)
- Rap (year of 2000 and below are my favorite kinds of rap artists, not so much the new generation).
- Pop Songs (yet again, not a big fan of the modern day of music):
- And not to mention Symphony (Whenever I hear a lyrical song, in some cases I can relate to it. But when it’s music purely filled with instruments, it’s like a story that’s being told. As its making me, the listener, to satisfactorily indulge into that one symphony’s deep perspective of a story without words, but through its emotion played purely from music).
10.What movie did you regret watching?
- I rarely watch movies, so I really can’t say.
11. Do you have a favorite book?
- I’ve read a couple of classics/old school books, but I wouldn’t necessarily say they would be my favorite kinds of books (yet). Some of the books include, The Giver, To Kill A Mockingbird, Romeo and Juliet, The Great Gatsby, When Marnie Was There (starting to read it, and might be one of my favorites), and Howls Moving Castle (also starting to read on it). And some of the more modern books I’ve read were, Just Mercy, Hatchet, and Ready Player One. If I had to say which was my favorite out of the rest so far, I’d probably say The Great Gatsby (despite there being a bunch of flaws within characters).
Thanks once again to Matt-in-the-Hat for the nomination! And without a further ado, here’s my questions for my nominees!
Here are my nominees! (Not exactly 11 nominees. Sorry, but I don’t know that many people) :
Here are 11 questions for my nominees!
- What is your favorite school subject?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Who is your favorite Movie Director/Animators?
- Are you an indoor person or outdoor person?
- Where would be the most relaxing place for you to be?
- Would you ever want to go back into one of your dreams, if you had the chance to?
- What is your favorite attraction to go to?
- What is your most favorite fictional character?
- What genre (music) do you like?
- What genre in literature/film/animation do you like?
- Do you personally enjoy blogging?
(Thanks once again for the nomination!)