Thank you for Nominating me for a Liebster Award and I really appreciate it, AnimeReviewerGirl. Now with a further a due, let’s get into the 11 questions my Nominator gave me.
1) Why did you decide to start a blog?
Well this is a funny one actually! I have to write a Blog for one of my grades but, in the future I hope I can continue one with this blog.
2) What is your favorite anime?
I covered this already but, I guess Tokyo Ghoul would be my favorite currently.
3) Chocolate or Vanilla
An easy one; Chocolate.
4) If you had to choose between watching anime for the rest of your life or reading manga for the rest of your life which would you choose?
Ah Jeez, this is a hard one. I love Manga and I like Anime but, which tends to screw up the most and which one is awesome-er, that is the question. I’d go with Manga, because you don’t see Kaneki saying ” I’m Joining Aogori” in the Manga, LOL. ( I’m talking about Tokyo Ghoul if you guys were wondering).
5) First anime you’ve ever watched?
Um, 14th time I’ve probably said this but, Naruto. I would always watch this when I was a kid and growing up ( Elementary to Middle school). Infact, I’m still watching Naruto till this very day. ( To bad Naruto’s coming to an end, but I really want to see Naruto the movie! IT LOOKS SO AWESOME)!
6) Do you have another hobby outside of anime?
Of course I do, video games. But in real life, I like to play sports. In the summer time, I would play Basketball and tennis. Most of the time, I would play Basketball and so, Basketball is my hobby.
7) Top 5 favorite anime characters?
Lets see now; here’s my list!
5. Luffy From One Piece. Why would Luffy be in my list you say, well, he’s carefree, he’s a leader of a pirate crew, he defeated numerous of other strong pirates, destroyed Eneies Lobby and punched a Celestial Dragon in the face, he’s not your ordinary “Rookie” Pirate.
4. Kirito/ Kazuto Kirigaya, a “Beater” in the virtual World of, Sword Art Online, and defeater, this is one of my most favorite characters through out most Animes. Kirito, had a very flipped up life in SAO, mainly because, allot of his friends die and a bunch of stuff happens in SAO like PVP players (Laughing Coffin) just killing people for the heck of it. Kirito though, he finds his girl in a Virtual Game , he goes crazy when bad things comes his way, and he’s the best SAO player in the game.
3. Maka And Soul From Soul Eater. Do I even have to explain? Maka the Meister and Soul the Weapon, with them being partners, they can destroy their enemies and even destroy gods. Maka and Soul may hate each other some times but they also care about each other as well. “I am your weapon partner Maka! That means I’m always prepared to die for my Meister!” -Soul
2. Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist. The son of Satan and a swords user of the kurikara, you got to admit that it takes guts to try to kill his own father satan to keep his friends safe. Rin at first, was just a regular person but he was a very mischievous person. But later, he becomes a demon that helps others. I guess I don’t have much to say really, haven’t watched Blue Exorcist in a while.
1. Kaneki Ken From Tokyo Ghoul. “What’s 1000-7”, “Starting now I will break your bones”, “I am a ghoul”. Kaneki probably had one of the most screwed up life, even before he turns into “Half Ghoul, Half Human”, it must suck for. But later on in Kaneki’s life, he goes on a book date, gets eaten; goes home, become hungry; Can’t eat, goes INSANE; Get’s Tortured, “What’s 1000-7”? Man I feel sad for Kaneki, but later on in the Manga he becomes stronger, has white hair, knows some stories and lastly, Goes insane! Their were so many awesome scenes for Kaneki and his story is quite sad, that’s why Kaneki is 1st on my most favorite Character (Currently).
8) An anime that you can watch over and over?
Hmmm, I would say, Toradora. Cause Ryuuji X Taiga that’s why.
9) A place you would love to travel to?
I’d love to visit Tokyo, or Japan. You know what, just anywhere in japan really. Of course, I don’t understand Japanese and I don’t know what Japan is like, such as, their Morals and things they do in japan.
10) One thing you can’t love with out?
My self. “If there were no one, and there were one; yourself. How do you suppose one can enjoy their life like this? Simply; by their self.”
11) Favorite anime related merchandise that you own?
Well, I really don’t own any Anime Merchandise but I did buy a Hidden Leaf headband once. ( I wish I had Kaneki’s black jacket, that would be awesome)!
Well, that’s all of the Questions, now let’s get into 11 facts about me.
1), I’m 14 Years old. Born on September 26, 2000.
2), I was named after my dad and my full name is Mark T. Yang JR
3), I started to watch Anime when I was 4 years old, dropped Anime at 6 years old and started to watch Anime again when I was 12.
4), I like to play basketball and I want to be a prodigy so I can be, somewhat like my dad in the future. Computer Science and Basketball. (Except I’m not in the streets playing basketball).
5), I didn’t find the game Tetris by my self but instead, my Friend introduced me to a game called, Tetris. I used to suck at playing Tetris and my Friend would always beat me. Till this day, I continue to play Tetris and my motivation for playing Tetris is to become allot better than her in Tetris. ( Yes, she’s a girl but she’s the same age as me).
6), In a game called Combat Arms, I used to be in a clan where people would teach me to “Free Run”. When I played Combat Arms, I was horrible at either, shooting players or killing zombies (Human’s playing as zombies not Computers). That’s where this clan came to me in game. As they took me into their clan they taught me tactics and some good places to “Juke” zombies, I started to improve. Later on, I was told to wear the Snow Camo outfit, it lets us know which is which whenever we played a game together.( Mostly a Gamemode called Quarantine Regine). After a long time, somebody in our clan was hacked and everyone just stopped playing. Eventually, they just disbanded their clan and I was the only person who didn’t leave the game. I was Lonely and I had no one else to play with. But, to symbolize my old clan, I wear the Snow Camo Outfit. ( One day they came back on and told me,” yeah, were playing Leauge now” I was like “Wut”).
7), The very first PC game that I’ve ever played was, Runescape. I left the game when the EOC update came.
8), People don’t know my middle name, T. but only a few people know it such as, my brother, my sister, my mom, my dad, my grandma, my grandpa, and a few friends. My Grandpa came up with the name, T. and me and my brother have similar names when it comes to our middle name. My brother also has a T. in his middle name as well.
9), On the Chinese Zodiac, I am the Dragon and my brother is the Dog. It’s said that, the Dragon and the Dog hate each other and, I find this true. Although we hate each other some times and have different likes for things, we still have fun watching Anime, and playing sports.
Brother: I don’t like anime that much.
Brother: I like watching Korean Drama better than Anime
Me: ( In my head) Japan is better in my Opinion.
10), I find it awesome that I was born on the Year 2000 mainly because, it’ll take another 1000 years until it’s the year 3000 and then another 1000 years until it’s the year 4000.
11), I joined WordPress at, September 26, 2014. My very first post is “(New to wordpress) Lets talk about Anime (later Posts, Gaming, etc)”, and it was never published and it’s currently my first draft and it was also my very first writing through out my entire Blogging Career.
Well, I just did my 11 facts, SoOoOoOoO, now let’s do my Nominations.
Now then, if you accept this Liebster award, then here are the rules,
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
And here’s your 11 Questions!
1). What do you like about blogging?
2). Is there anything else you like to do besides blogging?
3). What’s the very first Anime show you’ve ever watched.
4). Have you read Manga before?
5). Would you prefer Anime or Manga and, which is better?
6). If you could Cosplay as any Anime/Manga Character, who would it be?
7). Shounen or Shoujo?
8). Who’s your favorite Character in any Anime/Manga?
9). What’s your favorite Genre?
10). Are you an Otaku or not an Otaku?
11). Your Favorite Anime Couple or, which anime characters should be a couple.
Well that’s all guys! I really hope you guys accept my Liebster Award and once again, thank you AnimeReviewerGirl for Nominating me, peace!